- Latest update on 27th October 2020
- Automated reallocating of elements and hotspots when replacing a layout.
- Variables supported in auto-assign data path.
- Plantview can be purchased with a credit card.
- Filter presets, customizable virtual tours, support for images, videos, PDF and documents in the virtual tour, live neighbor previews.
- Hotspot import and export. Import and auto-placement of hotspots with coordinates on a layout.
- New project list interface, new rendering engine, introduction of simple mode for tablets and simple mode for storage.
- Street View tour experience. Enhanced Hotspot Management with CSV import option. Enhanced Search Engine.
- Introduction of View Enterprise concept.
- PDF layers supported.
- Address Search functionality in Maps.
- Support for online maps. Automated positioning and direction for photos and panoramas with GPS. Support for linked hotspots.
- Filtering of scans, images and panoramas based on creation date and altitude. Support for automatic revisions and construction progress documentation. Time stamp and altitude information added to image, panorama and scan previews.
- Photo hotspot support, document assignment to hotspots, global search and sharing of documents and hotspots with other users.
- Filtering of Plantview elements supports revisions and categories. Support for Leica JetStream viewer files. Support for FTPS, FTPES.
- Panorama virtual tour with automated insertion of hotlinks to other neighbour panorama images.
- Panorama hotspot support, document assignment to hotspots, global search and sharing of documents and hotspots with other users.
- SFTP and Dropbox support added.
- Enhanced automated TruView positioning on any to scale layout.
- Truview hotlink management with complete fully automatic sync
between users sharing the project. Included are the linked data,
indexed search and filtering of hot links.
- Hotlinks are distributed, managed and can be searched and opened
from the visual plantview interface as well as directly from the
- Leica TruView Local supported.
- Screenshot functionality.
- Filter settings are saved for every layer.
- Search setting is saved.
- Enhanced marker annotation display.